Thursday, July 18, 2013
Soft and Easy Caramel Fudge
This sweet, soft, gorgeous caramel fudge is quick and easy to make, and if you're a sweet-tooth: This is the one for you. It may be on the sweet side, but you can always cut down on condensed milk or sugar - Enjoy :)
- 125g butter
- 1 tin of condensed milk (395g)
- 2 tablespoons of golden syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white chocolate melts (or softened white chocolate chopped into pieces)
1) Line a 7cm x 25cm bar tin with baking paper.
2) Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Add the condensed milk, golden syrup and brown sugar.
3) Stir over low heat until it comes to the boil, then simmer for 10 minutes, stirring constantly
4) Remove from the heat, and stir in the white chocolate until melted and smooth.
5) Pour into bar tin and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.